Monday, January 17, 2011

Back with four monsters!





I got back late Sunday and I decided that sleeping off a 3.5-4 hour drive was rather important. I felt very very guilty though.

Since it's MLK day, CCS is closed, meaning I don't have my one class today. So I spent the day playing catch up with monsters.

#17: Blob
Blob monster. Cuz that's how I'm feeling today. His coffee cup is inspired by my good friend Emily's mug that she drags everywhere.

#16 Queen of Hearts
The Queen of Hearts. A very terrifying villainous lady. She's batshit crazy and okay with it. Poor bird thing though. He died from too many croquet games.

I love Alice in Wonderland/Through the Looking Glass. If I had a spawn daughter thingy, I'd name her Alice. Those books have been a favorite of mine for a long time. Hated the Tim Burton movie, the costumes were awesome, I'll give him that.

#15 King Polter
King Polter has been appearing in my sketchbook, on various desks around school and in my notes. My friend Will and I started doodle jamming together and King Polter morphed off of the drawings we did. I might see if I can make a neato illustratored version and get it into a sticker.

#14 Snugglemonster
And lastly, Snugglemonster! No, she's not raping the guy...she's just cuddling. You can't get a Snugglemonster off of you, because they just love you soooo much. May or may not be related to Nomster.

Back to normal one a day updates tomorrow! WHOOOO.

Team Schneider.

No comments:

Post a Comment