Saturday, June 11, 2011

If you haven't noticed

So, here's the thing. I did my last monster, which was awhile ago. It was done on the last day of class (or close enough to it), and after that, I just was physically, emotionally exhaaaaaaauussted.

I also had to get my senior exit review, set up my show and graduate, so I was pretty hella busy. Every minute I wasn't getting ready for the show, I was hanging out with my friends as much as possible, as I won't see them very often now. Sad faces all around.

However, I did it! I walked across the stage and got my fancy schmancy diploma! YAAY!

I also sold a lot of stuff at the show, my monster poster included.
If you want one (35$) just shoot me an email (18x24 size btw)
it features the first 100 monsters.


so while yes, I didn't meet my goal of 120someoddnumber monsters. However 103 is HELLA CLOSE and I'm still proud of the fact that I managed to get that far, while in my final semester of college. 

Crazy crazy crazy.

Anyhoo, for right now, I'm applying to jobs, doing some art work and sort of enjoying being back home.  I do have another drawing-a-day challenge planned, but I'm not going to start it quite yet. I'll keep you posted.

with lots of love, rawrs and snugs,
Anna Lisa Schneider. 

No comments:

Post a Comment